The aquatic world invades the catwalks with spectacular collections.
All shades of ocean colours like deep blues, sea greens, and shimmering neutrals appear.
Chanel, Givenchy, Alexander McQueen dive into an imaginary sea for Spring/Summer 2012. Urban sirens, deep sea life like coral, sea anemone’s and seahorses are central to the SS12 season’s “underwater world” trend.
At Chanel show the Grand Palais was transformed into a monochromatic white sea bed upon which Florence Welch sang like the goddess Venus from a giant seashell.
Featuring in the moodboard:
- Asos Seashell Clutch
- Peter Pilotto Scales Pencil Skirt
- Guerlain Les Bleus 4 color Eye shadow
- Patrizia Pepe Coral Necklace
- Hoss Miguel Palacio Dress
- Mac Cosmetics Nail Polish in Salad Dressed
- Brian Atwood Suede Pumps
- YSL Mascara in Deep Indigo
- YSL Starfish Ring
- Asos Multi Color Watch
P.S. That seashell bag from Chanel was love at first sight! Functional? Hell no! Irresistible? Absolutely!