Okay…maybe not that bold!
First of all let me tell you: I am not a conservative girl (AT ALL) except…when it comes to nail colours!
It’s not that I don’t love to see other girls wearing one nail of each colour or yellow/green/taupe nails. Even blue nails, which are no longer just teenagers territory, amuse me…in other girls hands. But personally I’m always very hesitant to apply bold colours, I feel like I can’t pull it off.
On the other hand, it’s also true that we are SO done and SO tired of the regular red, rosy and milky white nail polishes! And different colours are always a breath of fresh air!
Nevertheless, I just wanted to tell you that times are changing!
In fact, I think I’ll make an exception in my huge nailesque taboos for a sweet mint nail polish.
I know this colour is not news to anyone, no one is shocked but I have to take it slowly.
The problem now is that there is so much variety and all the colours are so cute that I’m having a hard time choosing!
- Illamasqua Nail Polish in MILF
- Illamasqua Nail Polish in Nomad
- Sephora Nail Polish in Teeny Bikini
- Dior Nail Polish in Waterlilly
- Chanel Nail Polish in Nouvelle Vague (past Chanel limited edition available at ebay for astronomic prices!)
- Essie Nail Polish in Mint Candy Apple
- Essie Nail Polish in Turquoise&Caicos
- Hello Kitty Nail Polish in Minty
Which would you choose?
Anyone else is reticent when it comes to nail colors or am I the only little-bold girl when it comes to nail colours?